It’s that time of year again! THLA membership dues are up for renewal, and the THLA would like to encourage existing members and new members to reach out and ensure their membership is paid up for the coming year.
If you’re already a THLA member, or if you’re thinking about joining our community, here’s what you can expect from us:
- Opportunities to learn from community members through webinars and presentations
- Social and networking events aimed at connecting our local community
- Collaboration with other local health library organization to provide large events like our annual Joint Holiday Social
The THLA executive is committed to highlighting and supporting the Toronto library community, and will continue to work towards increased membership, and ongoing program planning based on member feedback. If you’ve been a member before, please renew! If you’re new to the Toronto library scene, or looking to get a foot in the door, please consider becoming a member.
Classes And Fees
Annual Membership Fee
How To Register
We’ve made it easier than ever to join or renew. You now have the option to register and pay online. There are three ways to renew your membership or join THLA.
- Use the Online Form and pay through PayPal.
**Note: a $1.00 processing fee will apply
- Use the Online Form, indicate cheque payment under Membership Payment, and mail your cheque to our Treasurer.
- Download the Membership Renewal Form PDF and mail your cheque and the completed form to the Treasurer.