Call for Submissions
The Toronto Health Libraries Association invites students in the Masters of Information program at the University of Toronto to apply for the 2015 THLA Student Prize.
THLA is a professional organization for those in medical and allied health libraries in the Toronto area. As a chapter of the Canadian Health Libraries Association/Association des bibliothéques de la santè du Canada (CHLA/ABSC), THLA is dedicated to the improvement of health and health care through the promotion of excellence in access to information.
THLA established the Student Prize to encourage future librarians to consider careers in health librarianship.
- A 2016 membership in THLA
- Admission to the February 2016 THLA social event
- Student must be currently enrolled in the MI/MLS program
- Student must be in good standing
How to Apply:
- Please submit a brief statement (max 500 words) to the awards committee of THLA about:
- Impact of librarians on health care OR
- Why they would like to pursue a career in health librarianship
- Submissions should be emailed to email@example.com with your preferred contact information by 5:00pm October 16, 2015
The chosen winner will be notified by November 27th, 2015
Thank you for your submissions, and good luck!